Whether you want to create an imposing courtroom setting or a casual talk-show set, you can use NewTek’s software to customize your set to your exact specifications. If you are already familiar with the TriCaster control panels, then you know you can easily change positions and scale, and correct the color of your set using hue, brightness, and contrast/saturation settings. You can also use the TriCaster media browser to select images, and set start and end points for your camera zooms using the T-bar.
But your customization options don’t end there. In fact, if you can dream it, you can create it. Using the Virtual Set Editor, you can craft the setting you desire by adding or changing certain elements:
• You can change or insert your own logo
• You can change the background image
• You can turn off furniture such as desks and chairs to customize the look of your set
• You can change the color of some elements
• You can switch background monitors off and on
• You can not only set the beginning and end points of zooms, but also pan your position
• You can make room for several people in your set by positioning the green screen area and scaling it to your needs
By changing or customizing the building blocks of your set, you can get the look you want without ever having to swing a hammer—at a fraction of the cost of building your own set. To order the Virtual Set Editor software, call us at 972-436-9500.
811 E SH 121 Bus Lewisville, Texas, 75057 USA
[email protected] • 9724369500